Wednesday, January 26, 2011

24 more days

FIRST OF ALL!!!! HAPPY 53rd BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!! :D u r awesome and u make me laugh so much!XD

next......there are 24 more days till i can get the iphone.....
next.....tmrw playing against DHS.....and C girls playin against PLMGS.....
i'm super damn tired....i still got phy test tmrw.....haiz.........
yesterday we played against PLMGS....to be honest.....i think none of us played our best yesterday.....including me of course......i feel that we could haf won the last 3 matches....now living wif regret.....and it aint a nice feeling.......today during training....i really felt like crying....it's our last year and it feels so stressful and juz.....grrrrrr......sin yee and i being the cap and vice cap....haf to play to our best and be the role models for the team....yesterday's much wasnt much of a role model.....i think greyson chance's song waiting outside the lines is very much like a table tennis match??? i dunno.....i juz feel like there's alot of things to think abt.....we cant hesitate.....yet we should take chances.....or should we play it safe??......tmrw DHS....i dont want to live my life wif regrets anymore......for yesterday and the days before the training, my hand still had the same problem...i dunno what is wrong wif it......it juz suddenly stones or goes weird......today it was better since i found out a way to make it better.....today's atmosphere was very serious.....sin yee and i.....i believe we both understand and know that we haf to play our best as the captains of the team.....today was time to get down and serious.....i felt like fainting this morning....i didnt haf enough sleep....i think if i lie on the bed now, i wont be able to get up.......we haf only how many more matches as the seniors of the team....after that its bye bye......its now or never......hopefully i wont stone tmrw.....today the mood between me and sinyee was very weird.....it doesnt feel like normal when we sometimes abit joke joke.....today it was a damn serious mood and mode.....we rarely laughed.....and we always had this serious look on our face.....i think today we were both very angry at ourselves.....i dunno whether she was angry at me or herself....but i was angry at myself for not being able to hit the forehand.........stupid irritating ball!!!! things i should remember to do.......
-relax the hand
-stay focused and make sure to see where the hell the ball is goin
-make sure i dun anyhow smack
-make sure i move out of the way fast and get to the ball fast
-make sure i cuo properly......(this is goin to be difficult.....considering my hand....)
-make sure i dun hesitate to smack when i haf the chance and also to smack properly.....


You’ll never enjoy your life,
living inside the box
You’re so afraid of taking chances,
how you gonna reach the top?
Rules and regulations,
force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation,
it’s time for you to seize the day
Instead of just sitting around
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
the time is now
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting,
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Try to have no regrets
even if it’s just tonight
How you gonna walk ahead
if you keep living blind?
Stuck in my same position,
you deserve so much more
There’s a whole world around us,
just waiting to be explored
Instead of just sitting around
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
the time is now, just let it go
The world will force you to smile
I’m here to help you notice the rainbow
Cause I know,
What’s in you is out there
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting,
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
I’m trying to be patient (I’m trying to be patient)
the first step is the hardest (the hardest)
I know you can make it,
go ahead and take it
I’m Waiting, waiting, just waiting I’m waiting
www.musicloversgroup.com
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
You’ll never enjoy your life
Living inside the box
You’re so afraid of taking chances,
How you gonna reach the top?

by the breadmonster:D

No comments:

Post a Comment