Wah god damn it!!!! I wanna see SNSD again!!! Went yesterday the concert but they say today's was better!!! Of course lar today got the paper message thing!!!! Fffffffff!!! I wanna see taeyeon and jessica!!!! Im dying inside right now....im friggin serious....in my mind right now the word "taeyeon" is floating around.!!!!!! Shit!!!!!! I wanna see her again!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhgggghggggggghhhh T.T taeyeon ar........i dunno when is the next time i'll be able to see u other than through a screen.....:(((((((((( y cant i be working and haf a high salary then i wuld be able to buy any ticket to SNSD concert!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaa arghhhhhh im dying......taengoo.....T.T i wanna see her again....and if possible meet her close up like 1ft away....and not 1 barricade and 4-6 rows of ppl away!!! :(((((((( kid leader.....:((((((( i wan meet her....i'll buy her all the chilli crab she wants...(they say they wanted to try sg food) haiz.....if only i was born in korea....the chances of meeting them rises by dunno how many %.....haiz.....
by the breadmonster:D ~i'd catch a grenade for'ya~ f(x)에프엑스. SNSD소녀시대. P!nk. Ellen degeneres. CCHMSTT. 4HM.






No comments:
Post a Comment