Saturday, February 25, 2012

U dont want to tell me...what can i do abt it?

This whole wk has been torture...go for talks for so long everyday after school....wth...i feel super tired already. I found out some interesting things and things i never expected to get to know in jc. Also things are changing?? I dunno....alot of things r goin through my mind. Anyway yesterday mjc came over for friendly match then after that mei peng, peggy, sin yee, germaine, regina , ang yee and i went out to eat dinner...the training ended so late...next wk still got tt camp....haiz....i feel tired of life....peggy also keeps looking down on her own tt skills...she shouldnt. In normal days it may seem like friend friend joke joke wif her but inside i do respect her alot. I respect all 5 of my seniors alot. She says her tt skills not good but does she know i also am starting to haf problems at tt too?....haiz...competition coming...how??....haiz...i haf no idea how to cure myself of that problem... If god can gimme an answer i wuld gladly take it....now i also haf to worry abt another certain someone..,argh....am i that untrustworthy?? Am i that not worthy of knowing? Nvm....i better start my hmwk soon...still wanna watch GGDB but ned do hmwk...i think i haf the most conflicting thoughts and juz thoughts in my head...
I'll probably post less frequently....JC life sucks....though i met new ppl it's juz so tiring....

by the breadmonster:D ~i'd catch a grenade for'ya~ f(x)에프엑스. SNSD소녀시대. P!nk. Ellen degeneres. CCHMSTT. 4HM.

No comments:

Post a Comment