Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What u never had, u wuld not hope for. What u had and lost, u will always miss.
I wonder each day what is happening. It is like some mountain wif ups and downs. It is getting irritating...there are so many endings to this story in my head. But i know none of them will be remotely true cuze it always happens that way. Im juz weak. And the world is juz like that. Only when it has changed wuld then the ending be different. The weeks get longer as i haf lost the one joy that has kept me going. I dont even know what happened. It always ends up like this. I feel like giving up on all this. I need a vacation. Im tired. At least in the past it was more bearable and the days passed so enjoyably...now...i dont even feel like going to school. It is getting tiring...my heart and mind are both tired. My body is just as tired. I dont know what in my life made me choose this path. Maybe im trying too hard...it's tiring...i think im on the verge of giving up. Last year 30% of me did not make it through june. 70% of me didnt make it through september. I dont know whether i'll make it past this june. If things go on like this....i doubt i'll even make it past april...

No comments:

Post a Comment