Thursday, April 11, 2013
I dont know whether i haf mentioned this before, but im lucky. Cuze each year i had a special grp of ppl/person who makes my life so....worth living. This year is no different but this year is there is a slight difference and now i feel like dying...sch and life feels so much not worth living anymore...juz last wk i was willing to jump out of bed and go to sch cuze it was worth goin for. I wouldnt want to miss one day. But now, i feel like juz quitting sch....im tired...im tired of this up and down feeling. Today was the worst day. Well actually there were equally bad days wif the exact same thing happening which is why i say its like up and down....haiz...anyway today we got pw results. I got A. Yeah...but what i mentioned above totally ruined my day...anyway my whole class all got A xcept for 8 who got B. the whole sch only 5 got C. 66.3% got A which is much better compared to last year. Well during training when went out to fill bottle i saw shi jin, cuze dance ppl came back from syf then were at sports comm gallery there waiting before goin eat(?) then i ask her how was it, but she didnt know whether i was askin abt syf or pw. I was askin for syf. Then she say both not okay:( say her pw got B....then she kinda cried...:((( shi jin ah....she say she tried to hold in for quite awhile liao then i come then she start crying....:((( later ppl thought i bully her. Haiz. She put in so much hard work....i dunno what to say. Life is supposed to be fair but yet it is not fair at times....in life u also may not always get what u want. I learnt that the hard way, and im still learning. Jia you shi jin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dun wan go sch tmrw....today i think i was on the verge of breakin down. Last night was terrible too cuze of what happened during the day. Haiz. Why is life back to what it was end of last year.....fuck my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment