Monday, December 2, 2013

Each day is slowly passing....i want to find someone. Someone that i can tell everything to. That is easier said than done. Is not that i dont trust my friends, i do, but this is not a matter of trust. I still feel lost. I really do not know what im going to do with my life. All the secrets that cant be said, do i take them with me to my death? I feel like ending everything so that it'll be easier. But yet always the same thing keeps me back from doing so. Maybe one day i'll tell you. Maybe you already know. I do not believe in god. But i do believe that there is someone out there that has arranged our fate and choices. Maybe not destiny. But each choice we make has been decided long ago. And we can only live with what we have chosen. I find it interesting, the idea of parallel worlds. Im really curious to see what would happen if i had made another choice for various occassions. How the end result be? This life im living seems so fake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment