Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Watching rooftop prince now. I wonder whether there is such a thing as reincarnation. And if u love someone from a previous life, wuld u love that some person in the next? 300yrs and they met again. She loved him from the previous life till the next. But he only managed to see her love only in his next life after realising she had sacrificed herself for him in the previous one. I wonder how many ppl would be really willing to die for the ppl they love. Many say they do. I wonder how many will really do it? The sad thing is that when u realise that they love you so much that they are willing to die for u....they would be dying soon and you would not be able to see that person who loves u so much ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment