Saturday, June 6, 2015
12
I didnt tkps sent its group of students to mt kinabalu for its yrly trip recently and now there's the earthquake and some of them cant be found. When u think abt it. It culdve been us. My batch. Our trip to mt rinjani also had problems and we were technically not safe and we culdve easily lost our lives there. I saw the pic of who went to mt kinabalu, the teacher i culd recognise was mr ghazi. Then mr ashiq was talking to us who went for the small class gathering abt the trips after our batch and how they chose mt kinabalu and how mr ghazi was ic of training the kids. I dont know whether he has made it back safely. Its crazy to think like how it culdve been us. And the ppl involved r ppl we know. I read that 1 kid has passed away. I hope the family can find peace. Kids of tht age, 12, its a tragedy. I pray for all those that haf no been found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment