I have a friend who likes someone but the person is attached. The friend talks to the person with much enthusiasm as u wuld expect when u like someone but the person would only give short replies. My friend feels sad about this. I feel even more sad as a friend because at first when my friend told me that they like someone i thought like awww another friend has found love. But this isnt goin to go anywhere considering the person is attached and seeing my friend being sad makes me sad as well. I would know that feeling well. I dont know what i can do for my friend. I hope tht my friend can get over this person asap as i feel tht my friend deserves to experience love too.
Slowly 1 by 1 my friends are finding love and i am very happy for them but it also makes me feel like im gonna be #foreveralone...sighs.
I met new friends during this trip. Devina's friend cindy was saying tht she keeps having to say goodbye to me cuze technically i wasnt meant to continue meeting them in korea as i was joining another grp of friends while they r in hanyang. But she said tht each goodbye was heartfelt. I feel like everyone should meet like that. Each meeting should be well spent and each goodbye heartfelt as u never know when it is your last goodbye. This trip to korea for me was more about the people around me rather than kpop as compared to my last trip 2yrs ago. Sure chasing the kpop wave in korea was fun but i realised tht i didnt rly miss the ppl tht much probably cuze the times we spent wasnt as tight? Im also not sure how to express it. Anyway im leaving seoul on the 15th and the rest of the chem engineers are staying for summer sch. Another regret to add to my list of life regrets...another if only...2 times alr i didnt get to go for summer sch in korea. The 1st time due to mers the 2nd due to overwhelming no. Of sgeans wanting to go summer sch. I swear walking around in seoul u will suddenly hear singlish being spoken behind u.
I'll finish off this post wif a pic i took of the sunset at naksan park

No comments:
Post a Comment