Saturday, May 27, 2017
Exchange life 10
Ystd was ipselenti. I was quite amazed by the school culture. The cheering and energy there is so diff from sg. The after school drinking culture as well. Well u can say tht drinking is definitely not good for ur body but it gives a friendly atmosphere and makes everyone become ur friend. It is actually also after the post-cheering orientation drinking session with my buddy that i felt less awkward with her. How nice if sg was also like this. Also since ipselenti has passed it means that the time to go home is coming nearer. I always knew that my time here wuld pass very fast but it really felt like went by in a flash. I attended the cheering orientation at the beginning of my exchange and i was sitting next to my buddy. I experienced the energy from cheering from her then. And now during ipselenti i felt it again. It has like come a full circle. Ipselenti is basically a cheering festival with performances by celebrities. It was rly an interesting experience. I'll miss everyone. There really isnt much time left here. It is so sad that because of our internship we have to leave so early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment