Monday, July 24, 2017
IA life 1
Do ive started my internship. It is soooo far from home. Everyone working there lives nearer to work than me. Im the only dummy. Everyone here is nice. But i feel like i dont rly know what im here to do. Like everything is so indefinite with no set goals. I guess this is why i decided not to go into the RnD industry cuze of the uncertainty. I also dont know how to rly converse with the ppl at work cuze i dunno how informal i can be and i usually talk rather informally? So its rather stressful to talk formally. I miss korea. A part of my heart is still there. But i guess the work keeps me busy. Each day i only haf 4hrs to myself at night to do whatever i want/lepak/watch vid and this includes dinner time. So each day passes so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment