Anyway now shuping is like drifting away from us and all of us have no idea why...sj asked her out to come do the book but she never reply. Dunno why, then she also quit the grp whatsapp chat. Did we do smth wrong? Or are we drifting further? Haiz....seriously there's so much things im thinking abt now. I really feel like goin to the beach and screaming out to the ocean...i feel like riding a bike and go wherever i feel like goin without worrying abt anything. But that's bullshit and will never happen. There's too many things im thinking abt and too many things to worry abt esp now wif JCT coming up and other ppl are giving me pressure cuze they are all like mugging while here im stuck worrying abt other stuff. Sooner or later i'll give up on trying...actually i think im already nearly there to giving up. I feel like telling someone but that's not in my aquarius nature. I miss cchtt ppl. I miss leck qi and peggy. Feels like forever since i last saw them. Heh i think the only thing that makes me laugh from this post is that if mr chan sees this post he'll be like:"if u got any problems can tell me one" and i'll be like...okay...can. Oh today's only one comfort is knowing SNSD is coming to sg for some style and fashion show thing. I seriously wanna go...but we all know that's impossible....i think i rather go for their concert though....there's one place now i feel like riding a bike to....
Im glad i meet up wif the cch peeps



No comments:
Post a Comment