Monday, September 22, 2014

People

I like how when i go to new places (eg go to a new sch) i meet new ppl and these ppl add on to the list of ppl that i love and care abt. For some ppl when they meet new ppl, old ones might get kicked out. I TRY to keep everyone. I specify try cuze my sec sch clique shuld understand, it's not easy to stay together esp when we r not always seeing each other. After what happened wif my sec sch clique i pray for the best wif my jc one...the cchtt one seems strong yet weak at the same time...i dunno how to describe it...i miss leck qi...it's been awhile since i last saw her. Heh talking abt last saw...when was the last time i even saw vanessa. She shuldve been in sg for a hol and she wanted to meet up but till now we havent. And that was like more than a mth ago. I dun think her hols is that long. So i assume she went back alr...and joc also, even though we both study at nus, till now i havent seen her. Well the tjtt one is goin very weak...it's kinda hard to meet up. I miss retarded sylvia and her lame jokes :( omg she shuld never know this lolol she'll be like awww u miss me? Im so touched. Hahaha i hope the ppl i meet in hall will add on to the list of ppl that i love and care abt. I rly dunno how this yr is gonna end up...what choices will i make...will i fall or will i overcome...
I feel very sad now...cuze im so away from my fandom...other ppl may think what?? Right...u feel sad cuze of such a stupid thing?  
For me it kinda became a part of my life and what i can smile abt. All the retarded and funny ppl on twitter. All the stupid fanwars and laughing at who started what because of what lame reason. I miss being able to slack and juz do nothing. I dun think i can go back to my fandom any time soon...which makes me even sadder...
Well at the end of the yr u'll hear from me again. Whether im dying from the results, feeling happy or sad. I dont want to lose anymore ppl that i love.
Love. Everyone's definition of that word wuld be different. The ppl u love will make u who u are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment