Sunday, February 10, 2013
This is the problem wif havin "responsibility" u ALWAYS end up being the one who organises stuff and it wont be fun for u cuze u will be thinking of how to solve problems to make EVERYONE'S EXCEPT YOUR day better. FML. Im tired. I haf been tired since sec3. Since i started trying to gather ppl, trying to make the ppl around me happy. I dont know when will others try to do the same. In really tired...can i give up? It seems that even if i put in all my effort i will never as close. I think its juz my personality which makes me not that "fun" and i wont haf that same connection...maybe i shuld learn from that blog i read. Use fake name to replace real name. However i think ppl will end up finding out....so no go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment