Monday, February 4, 2013

Weeks pass

The wks pass very very fast. It's wk5 already!!! I cant believe it...in afew wks or actually 2wks i'll be 1yr older....then this wk is CNY already then few more wks is MCT and compe season......omg...im gonna die....right now everything seems to be goin alright wif my life? Im still lost though....i still dunno the reason for some things that happened last year. I doubt i will ever know cuze im afraid askin will screw everything that i currently have up. Thus i doubt i'll ever be truly happy. Im exercising "let go" constantly. I try to. Otherwise i'll crash and burn. I can bet on it. Im currently quite happy already. Actually im very happy and satisfied wif my life already but there will always be smth missing. Maybe after As i'll do some searching. Travelling. Understanding.
Anyway this friday is CNY celeb and road run....omg can die one... Then 22nd is aishu's bday. 23rd is jia en's. 26th is ying ying's. then 28th is yi jie's. hahaha so many feb babies. First time seen so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment