Saturday, February 20, 2016

Twenty one

Well ppl say the big 2-0 then there's 2-1 also. To me it all makes no diff tho. Its juz celebrating another yr of getting older. The company makes a diff. I liked spending my bday this yr cooking wif my mum for my relatives who were coming over. Being me, im always thinking abt life  in general and my life specifically. I cant rmb since when i've praying and wishing happiness for the ppl i love. I rly do hope these wishes come true. Im thankful for all the ppl in my life. They are all nice ppl. I feel sad tho for losing so many ppl. Im called a mafia boss by my friends prob cause of my violent actions but (based on my perception of mafia boss) i dont mind being one. My perception of it is being the head of a family and protecting those under u. I want my family to get bigger. But we all know to save a sinking boat we need both ppl scooping out water and not having one pour water in while the other saves it. 

Im rly thankful for all the ppl i haf met. They bring out diff sides of me and i want to spend many many more happy times wif them. Now is recess wk which is technically for studying. But im spending more time meeting up wif diff grps of ppl to celebrate bdays and cny more than studying. Im beginning to feel like spending time wif the ppl i care abt is definitely more impt than studying but still the need to get reasonable grades weighs on me. I dont want to regret later on in my life for not spending enuf time wif those i love. So on sat i met wid my jc friends. Then mon sec sch class friends. Tues i had high tea wif my family. Wed i had steamboat wif the chem eng peeps. 

I feel like writing a letter to myself. Like those, to my 30 yr old self kind.

Before tht i wuld also want to write what i feel abt diff things/morals that i haf views abt as a 21yr old. It wuldve been interesting how my views change from young but i didnt think so much abt life when i was young. What should i write abt? Maybe i'll use the alphabets as a guide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment