Friday, February 12, 2016

Wow it rly rly has been awhile. I haf always wanted to post but sch is like 😱 
Its alr then end of wk5 next is wk6 then midterms then another few wks will past and soon it'll be finals and then hols and then start sch again....wow my last post was during last sem's finals. So much time has passed. Claudia and mich are now overseas on sep. so sad 😥 no more crazy. 

Well soon its gonna be my 21st bday. And i realise in these past 21yrs of my life i havent figured out my path in life or what im supposed to be doing. Cny juz recently passed. We went batam to celebrate and popo and gong gong went along. Ahyi shoo noan's family was supposed to go along but only ahyi and samantha came along. 

I wonder how this yr's 21st will be like. I have so many things to type to note down. My costa victoria cruise. Batam trip. Claud's bday. Feb gang's bday presents. But all have to be forsaken for sch....sighs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment